Wednesday, January 13, 2010

No Excuse

Ugh! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted anything lately. The holidays were crazy and life in general was just plain crazy. Things are calming down now. They're also not calming down. I have a gallery show coming up in February that I'm crazily getting ready for (more info to come). I promise I will be better though!

Also, if you live in the Salt Lake area and have always wanted to learn Letterpress Printing, my friend Eva is teaching a class. It's a great price and a fun lesson to learn and I would suggest if you have the time to take advantage of this opportunity!

Sycamore Street Press :: Introduction to Letterpress :: Valentine's Class



I am hoping to be able to take the class! If I can't this one then definitely next one!

9 comments:

Apryl said...

Hi Cindy! Congrats on another show. Very exciting. If I may ask, do you contact the galleries? Or have they contacted you? I've been thinking about getting a show together of some of my pastel stuff, and don't really have any idea where to start...

NanaBeast said...

It is SO GOOD to have you back. Best wishes for the upcoming show.

Ann On and On... said...

I wish I was able to take the class....it sounds like fun.

Sophie.J said...

Haven heard from you for so long..
Good luck on the gallery show in February!

Alison said...

Good to have you back. Your work has inspired me to do more paper cutting myself. I even made a couple for Christmas gifts. Thanks for posting your work.

Marie said...

This sounds like just the sort of class I'd love, and then I'd be depressed that I couldn't afford the equipment to continue on my own.

julia said...

sounds like a great class. Wish I could take it!

Cathy said...

I've missed your lovely scherenscnitte postings; your work is so beautiful. Good luck with the upcoming show.

Unknown said...

Ahhhhhh! I'm so jealous. Really wish I lived near so that I could take your friend's class. The valentine is so pretty! Can't wait to see pics from your gallery show. (Hope you'll be posting some!)