Tuesday, April 05, 2016

Template Tuesday - Thank You!

So, two weeks ago it was my birthday. In an attempt to get more attention, I shamelessly asked for a birthday gift of 1000 followers on Instagram.You guys delivered! Thank you so much! As of right now I'm up to 1044 followers. That's small potatoes to a few of you, but to me it's nice and cozy. I'm also so excited for all the new followers I've received from the Salt and Honey Market publicity for their upcoming Spring Market that I'll be participating in.

In response to your kindness, I made a little Thank You papercut. The size it currently sits at fits nicely on an A7 card (5" x 7"). I cut it out last night. It took about 3.5 episodes of "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" to cut out, so I guess if you do cut this one out, you'd probably better be really thankful!


Here's what the template will look like. The shaded parts are the inside bits to cut out first. You might be tempted to cut out inside the Thank You part, but you're not supposed to. You can if you want though!



Anyway, thanks for being so great! I hope you enjoy these little templates! Here's your free Thank You papercut: Thank You

Cindy

7 comments:

SuzyMcQ said...

A very happy belated birthday to you! I always enjoy each and every one of your posts! All the best....

Cindy Bean said...

Thanks Suzy!

Daphne said...

Thank you, Cindy for all the templates that you share. I've just started on paper cutting and don't have the talent to draw something from scratch. These templates are really helpful. Thank you! :)

Advisory On Crude said...

beautiful work done by you.. really good

Genuine Commodity Tips Provider

Rina said...

Hi from Japan.
Your wonderful arts make my motivation.
Thank you!

Ever Lighten said...

When you use a genuine service, you will be able to provide instructions, share materials and choose the formatting style. custom leather patches

احمد سيو said...

تعتبر وود أند ديزاين من افضل شركات الاثاث المكتبي في مصر حيث أنها تقدم جميع انواع الاثاث باعلي الخامات عن طريق امتلاكها مصانع كرسي شبك طبي والذي بدوره سيحافظ على راحتك وراحة موظفيك من اجل عمل افضل وراحة اكثر كما ان لدينا مصانع لانتاج افضل المكاتب والكراسي والادراج وحتى خلايا العمل
أعمل في مكتب في مصر، ولدينا مجموعة متنوعة من أثاث المكاتب للاختيار من بينها. لدينا منتجات تناسب أي حاجة، ويمكن لفريق الخبراء لدينا مساعدتك في العثور على القطع المثالية لمساحتك الخاصة.