Monday, November 02, 2009

Teaching!


I keep forgetting to talk about this, but I'm very excited to teach a class on Friday! I'm going to be one of the teachers at The ART Weekend. If you live in the Salt Lake area (or even if you don't) come and join us for a weekend of the arts. This little scene from the Frog Prince is what I will be teaching people how to make (quite timely if I do say so myself):


My class is on Friday from 4:00-5:50. I think one class costs about $45 and the more classes you take, the greater the discount. The class is located at the Salt Lake Plaza Hotel on 122 W South Temple. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Cindy, come teach a class in SF pleeeeeease!

Sarah Lou said...

Please con some one into giving you a holiday in Australia and teach a class here - ( NSW sydney area woudl just be divine!) Enjoy your class

Carole M. said...

Hi Cindy,
This is a sweet paper-cut; I'm sure your class will be so much fun. Wish I could go there too, but way so far. Check my blog sometime you will find under 'nature's bounty' that I'm a Frog Princess :) .

Barbara Sandy said...

Hi Cindy,

I just discovered your Scherenschnitte blog website! I love "The Frog Prince". Can you please send me a pattern for this? If so, how much would it cost?

Thank you Barbara