Thursday, July 09, 2009

She Wasn't Nagging, She Was Telling Him How To Get There


My parents came to the show on Saturday. Even though they had no clue this papercut would be in the show, my mom spotted right off that it was about them. If there's one thing I dread, it's driving in the car with my parents. My mom tells my dad how to get to a place and he gets all mad at her for telling him what to do, but when she doesn't tell him what to do, he misses the turn or gets lost or whatever.

When I was a kid, my dad went away to go get a car. He towed it back to our house in Las Vegas. It was a 1959 Chevy Impala, the last year it had it's wings. It was a beautiful car.

4 comments:

Damian said...

man, that's great..

I also kind of want to call it

"Hey Batman, are you sure you know where we are going"

stephanie M. said...

These landscapes are beautiful, and i imagine how fragile and difficult to cut they are. Congratulations...friendly,
Stéphanie M.

Cindy Bean said...

Damian, that works too.

Stephanie, they are pretty fragile, but they're also pretty large, so they're not as difficult as you might think.

daysease said...

Laughing Out Loud!!! So true, so true... :-)