Friday, October 09, 2015

Freebie Friday - Sister Witches!

Today I am getting my gallbladder removed. Here are two ladies that look like they might have had a few stones in their lifetime, too. I like to call the one on the left, Ratty, and the one on the right, Batty. Two sisters who are oh so different in all the same ways. Does that make sense? It sounds cool.


Here is what the template looks like. It's not too hard, the trickiest part is not tearing the little twig lines. Have fun! Download: Sister Witches.

©2015 Cindy Bean (www.bean-cutter.com
These templates are for personal use only. You can make them for your mom, you can make them for your aunt, you can make them for your family reunion, etc. Please don't sell these free templates for your own personal gain. I put them out there as a service, don't make me get frustrated and stop doing them. Don't ruin it for everyone else! Also, if you're going to sell art, maybe you should make it your own. You can do it, I promise! It's not good karma to pass off someone else's art as your own. 

2 comments:

craftyjay said...

Thank you so very much for the witches! I hope everything went well and that you make a quick recovery!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love this post and love all your images! As it is nearly fall, my sister and I are looking for home decor inspiration for our blog fallbreeze.net. May we link to your blog and make a post using your template for sister witches? If so, we will be sure to provide credit and links to your blog.
I am planning to do this project for my home (purely personal use), because it is just too cute, but would love to make a post about it, if you agree. Thank you so much for the template!