Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Template Tuesday - Go West

Friday is a day we here in Utah love, it's Pioneer Day. If you happen to be lucky enough to work at a company that gives you this day off, it's the best thing in the world. If you work for a stingy company in Utah that doesn't give you Pioneer Day off, you might want to think about changing jobs because you're going to feel nothing but resentment towards all the floats and historic outfits passing by your window.

In coordination with this week's Pioneer Day celebration, I thought I'd make a little papercut that anyone can enjoy. I was going to do a "West is Best" cut, but felt like that might ostracize some of you. This one probably ostracizes a lot of you, but oh well, you can't win them all!

To those who came before us, and to those with a pioneering spirit, here is this week's Template Tuesday:


This is a pretty simple one to cut out. I cut mine out of vinyl. I might put it on my car. Maybe. I don't have any bumper stickers on my car but this might make me bumper stick.

Here is the template to download: Go West



©2015 Cindy Bean (www.bean-cutter.com
These templates are for personal use only. You can make them for your mom, you can make them for your aunt, you can make them for your family reunion, etc. Please don't sell these free templates for your own personal gain. I put them out there as a service, don't make me get frustrated and stop doing them. Don't ruin it for everyone else! Also, if you're going to sell art, maybe you should make it your own. You can do it, I promise! It's not good karma to pass off someone else's art as your own. 

1 comment:

David said...

Thank you! I love adding Pioneer Day decorations, even if I don't live in Utah and my town doesn't celebrate. I grew up there and I love it!