Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Template Tuesday - Weeding

April showers bring May flowers. Or in my case, April weeds. I moved into my house almost 3 years ago and when I moved in, there wasn't a weed in sight. Now there's a veritable carpet of yellow and puffy white sprouting up all over the land. I heard the following saying on this papercut when I moved in and believe it to be true. I actually drew this a few years ago and have never had the gumption to sit and cut it out. Finally made the time and got 'er done. Can you tell what it says?


Here's what the template will look like. It's a bit jagged because I cut them, scan them in and outline them in illustrator, so you'll just have to use your own creativity in smoothing out the lines. Good luck and may the herbicide be with you!


Download your free scherenschnitte template here: Weeding

5 comments:

xashee's corner said...

awesome work!! thank you so much for sharing!! xo

xashee's corner said...

didnt get to work on the newest cut that you shared but finally got this done (just needs wording & the card inside done yet) LOVE your work and thank you so very much for sharing your talents & fun so generously! xo
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/xashee/cards/mypapercutcard.jpg

xashee's corner said...

oh yes and the paper cut itself isnt glue on yet LOL that's why it looks askew! no worries! (just saw that myself)

Trisha said...

Thank you very much. Love this, and WILL use it!

Unknown said...

I love this one. Just started cutting it out for my husband (who laughed when he read it.)

I actually like the quirky little bumps, fiddly but really adds character to the type face.