Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Template Tuesday - The Hunger Games

In honor of my birthday coming up on Wednesday and in tribute to a delightful little novel about children killing each other, I've decided to do this Template Tuesday with a quote from The Hunger Games. I guess it's also in honor of Spring. "May the odds be ever in your favor" has a nice hopeful Springy ring to it. Here's to starting anew!


Here is what the template will look like. It looks like it's difficult, but it just takes a little bit of time. It's a lot of straight lines.

Download your free Hunger Games scherenschitte here: May the Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy birthday and thank you and love Hunger Games!

Kimara said...

Personally, I loved Hunger Games, however, this is NOT a series of books the wee ones will be reading for a very long time :) I love your work and your latest is too fun, in a grissly sort of way. BTW... hope you have a lovely b-day!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

I hope you had a lovely birthday!
I love The Hunger Games, so I was really excited to see this template. I can't wait to try it out!