Friday, December 10, 2010

Friendly Friday - Songs of the Sea


I don't know if I'll keep this up, but I'm gonna try. I have quite a few extra super talented friends with extraordinary skills that I would love to share with you.

I'm going to start off by showcasing my friend Cory. The name of her company is Songs of the Sea and she does hand-embroidered pieces of clothing and accessories. I have a skirt she made for me that is one of my most favorite skirts ever. Here is her blog: Songs of the Sea. She has an etsy store that doesn't have anything in it right now (I can't critique because mine is currently blank as well).

Take a gander!

1 comment:

Snippety Gibbet said...

Thanks for sharing that, Cindy. I really enjoyed looking at her blog. She does unique and beautiful work. Merry Christmas! jan