Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Template Tuesday - Love Lasso


It's been a little while since I've done a Template Tuesday. I'm out of practice! Here's one that has some tricky parts. Mostly, you'll have to be careful at the areas where the thin lines intersect. Always remember to drag your knife away from the intersection. Don't drag towards the intersection.

I've had this in my sketchbook for a while. I modified it last night a bit so it didn't look like all the other Template Tuesdays where there's a person leading something in their hands.

Do you think she's capturing love or keeping it captive?

Here's what the template will look like:

You can download your very own pdf here: Love Lasso

4 comments:

Julia said...

Ohhhh, I LOVE template tuesdays!! You are single-handedly responsible for the decoration of one of my office walls! Yay!

Thanks so much for putting these out there!

Trisha said...

Thank you so much! This is lovely! I am considering making it into an engagement card.

Erin said...

Gorgeous...

cass said...

gorgeous,t hanks