Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Template Tuesday - Fall Equinox


Today is the first official day of Fall and it's not being shy about it. Last night I went to a little gathering at a park and it was downright chilly. I guess I'm going to have to start wearing socks again. I did buy a couple sweaters at the mall this weekend, so I'm pretty excited for that. I did a simple papercut today because I've been doing a lot of more tricky ones lately and I just need to tone it down. I'm getting out of control. Here's a mirror image cut. These are so fun to do because you do half the work and get a really pretty end result.

Here's what the template will look like. Remember, fold your paper and put the dotted line on the fold. Then cut out the inside bits first and then the outer lines. Careful not to cut the hinging parts on the dotted line.

Download your free scherenschnitte template here: Fall Equinox.

7 comments:

Christy Amular said...

very pretty template! happy autumn!

Jaspenelle said...

This is SUCH a gorgeous template! (I get a 404 error when I click on the link though!)

Cindy Bean said...

Oops! I don't think I uploaded it. I'll do that when I get home. Thanks!

Marie said...

Summer preserved in a bell jar? I like it. Pretty and mildly creepy (bell jars are always mildly creepy). Though I think I'd rather preserve fall in a bell jar if I had to choose. Those colors are gone too quickly.

PAK ART said...

It is so kind of you to share your templates. They are very nice - I've checked back a little ways in your blog, I really like your friend on the bike!

Kristin said...

I just found your blog on One Pretty thing. Wow!!! I have been here browsing for so long. You are very talented and your work is so beautiful!!! I'll be back often, I just feel better after seeing your art!

kristena marie said...

Oh my goodness! You have a whole lot of cuteness going on here! And a whole lot of generosity too. I might get my husband to print some of your templates at work. And you might just inspire a new hobby for me. :)