Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nie Nie Auction

I don't know how many of you have heard of the many sites out there dedicated to Stephanie Nielsen's recovery. You might see a Nie Nie recovery button on your favorite craft blog every now and then. I'm a little late jumping on the band wagon, but when my friend Carina invited me to contribute to the auction occuring in Provo this Monday, I happily agreed to donate. Click on this link to find out more about the auction. Or this link.


This is what I chose to donate. My papercut piece that was inspired by my trip to London. It's of the Samuel Beckett quote, "No matter, try again. Fail again, fail better." It kind of hurts to let it go, but it's for a good cause and I hope the person who wins it will enjoy it's message.


Maybe I'll see you on Monday!

4 comments:

daysease said...

A piece of my heart hurts every time I let one (papercut) that I really like go, but then it is replaced by a real sense of joy, blessing someone with a piece of your self.

Kaje said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Nice work!

Carole M. said...

oh it's brilliant Cindy, I love the flow of the lettering over the curvy streamer lines.