Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Template Tuesday - Pioneer Valentine Two!

Last year I made a Papercut Valentine based on a Pioneer one I had seen at the Daughter's of Utah Pioneer museum. This year I'm making one based on a handkerchief theme. For this papercut, feel free to put your own sentiment in it, everyone has a different message they want to share. I don't know what mine is going to say yet. I created this thinking it'd be really quick to cut out but boy was I wrong. So, take your time, if you're going to attempt it. I took kind of an assembly line approach to the whole thing by cutting the horizontal lines first and then the vertical - like for the boxes around the heart - I kind of made a perforated line around it and then cut out the perpendicular parts later. Does that make sense?


Here is what the template looks like. Notice it's a mirror image cut. If you don't want a line going down the middle of your heart, don't fold it and cut each piece out individually. If you do that, consider yourself a sado-masochist! But then again, people do crazy things for love!

 
To download your free Valentine's papercut, click here: Pioneer Valentine Two!

12 comments:

Melissa I. said...

How lovely!

ponce de leon said...

You are a bright spot in a dull world. Thanks for sharing your loveliness!

Justie said...

Hi just found your site from Kory who is Scrapiverse. He showed us a card and had your site linked to where he got his zombie guy from. I like your papercuts they are really cool. I am in the process of doing some heritage albums and might use some of your papercuts in my layout. If I do I'll make sure to credit you for your work and let others know.

Trisha said...

Stunning! Thank you!

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this lovely download...

hydrangea hill studios said...

This is so lovely ~ thank you! I have a paper-cutting board on PINTEREST. Would you mind if I posted this on that board (giving you full credit)?

Kory K said...

I can't begin to explain how obsessed you've made me... Is it so bad that I can't keep checking for new patterns? I've truly has the best times, cutting out your templates- not to mention all the fun I had making the 'Zombie Valentines' with your zombie template.

Thank you so much for this blog.

-kory k

zahid ahmed said...

Many of the Online Jobs and Online Earning System in internet online Business, but here is a best and legit online earning systems with life time opportunity.
www.jobzcorner.com

Rakesh Kumar said...

Most popular 2013 Cars and Vehicles, Latest Company Cars Huyndai, Honda, BMW, Nissan, New Aston, Ferrari and Most popular speed and Super Cars
WorldLatestVehicles.Com

sunny kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

bhawan kumar said...

Online Earning opportunities to make money online from home, Internet Online Business want to make money easy now.
www.jobzcorner.com

Hub said...

I love all those presised cuts :)))